Central Montana Environmental Health District
The purpose of the Central Montana Health District is to improve and protect the health of the population of Fergus, Golden Valley, Judith Basin, Musselshell, Petroleum and Wheatland counties by providing local government leadership and advocacy on behalf of public health issues.
CMHD Board of Health
The Central Montana Environmental Health District Board exercises general supervision over the Central Montana Environmental Health District. The board's specific functions, powers and duties are set forth in Title 50, Chapter 2, MCA and outlined in the Bylaws.
The Central Montana Health District Board of Health consists of one commissioner from each of the member counties and cities. There are seven board members:
- Chairman- Don Hajenga, Judith Basin Commissioner
- Vice-Chair- Sig Pugrud, Petroleum County Commissioner
- Mike Goffena, Musselshell County Commissioner
- Jeff Sell, Wheatland County Commissioner
- Nora Melius, Golden Valley County Commissioner
- Sue Woods, RN, BSN
The Central Montana Health District Board of Health conducts quarterly public meetings in March, June, September and December. Meeting Minutes