All clinics are now open to all individuals 18 years old and older regardless of residence.
Registration: We prefer that people register online using PrepMod so we have an idea of how many people to expect. However, Walk-ins are welcome.
- We encourage everyone who can, to register online. However, anyone unable to do so is welcome to give us a call and we’d be happy to help them sign up.
- When registering online, have your insurance informationready (you can also upload a picture of the front and back of your insurance card).
- You will need to provide an email address to register- this is what PrepMod uses to send you a confirmation of your appointment. If you didn’t get a conformation, check your “junk” folder, as it may have gone there instead.
- If no more appointment times are available, select the “add to waiting list” option and enter your information. We will be in contact with you when more appointments are made available.
Helpful information about Clinics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GyUnYRAv0IWEP2BMKRK3hwUGE8JPAhjJue3y5CmI0KY/edit?usp=sharing
Vaccine Fact Sheets:
- Moderna, click here.
- Johnson & Johnson, click here.
CDC warning: Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson): Effective April 23, 2021, CDC and FDA recommend that use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States. However, women younger than 50 years old should be made aware of a rare risk of blood clots with low platelets following vaccination and the availability of other COVID-19 vaccines where this risk has not been observed. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html