All clinics are now open to all individuals 18 years old and older.
Extra Doses/Wait List: Once we open a vial, we have 6 hours to use all the doses. It is not uncommon for us to have a couple extra doses at the end of the clinic. We are always looking for people who are available last minute to receive those extra doses. If you live in the Lewistown area and would like to be on our wait list for extra doses, you can either contact us 535-3983 or text/call 366-0927, or register directly for a specific clinic date and select to be added to the wait list.
Registration: These clinics are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. All clinics are now being scheduled using PrepMod, an online registration service.
- We encourage everyone who can, to register online. However, anyone unable to do so is welcome to give us a call and we’d be happy to help them sign up.
- When registering online, have your insurance information ready (you can also upload a picture of the front and back of your insurance card).
- You will need to provide an email address to register- this is what PrepMod uses to send you a confirmation of your appointment. If you didn’t get a conformation, check your “junk” folder, as it may have gone there instead.
- If no more appointment times are available, select the “add to waiting list” option and enter your information. We will be in contact with you when more appointments are made available.
For helpful information about your clinic appointment, click here.
Vaccine Fact Sheets:
- Moderna, click here.
- Johnson & Johnson, click here.
VACCINATION CLINIC SCHEDULE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GyUnYRAv0IWEP2BMKRK3hwUGE8JPAhjJue3y5CmI0KY/edit?usp=sharing
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson): Effective April 23, 2021, CDC and FDA recommend that use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States. However, women younger than 50 years old should be made aware of a rare risk of blood clots with low platelets following vaccination and the availability of other COVID-19 vaccines where this risk has not been observed. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html