Improving the health of our communities through education, health promotion and disease & injury prevention.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Norovirus 2017
Public Health Complaints
To submit a complaint regarding public health issues, please complete the following form and return to our office. All complaints must be submitted in writing.
2018 Fall flu vaccine clinics are scheduled! Please scroll down to see when we will be coming to your area. You can also access our immunization consent form by clicking: CMHD Child Consent Form 2018 or CMHD Adult Consent Form
Upcoming Immunization Clinics
Our public health nurse will be administering vaccinations in your community on the following days. Student consent forms will be sent to your home or will be available at your school. Adults in need of immunizations are also welcome to participate. To be better prepared to serve you, please contact our office if you have a specific vaccination need.
Monday, September 24, 2018 (look for the BCBS Carevan)
- Hobson School 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Hobson Senior Center 11:00 AM - Noon
- Geyser School 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 (look for the BCBS Carevan)
- Stanford School 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Stanford Senior Center 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Judith Basin Courthouse 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- First Christian Church of Lewistown 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- Musselshell Courthouse 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Melstone School 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Petroleum Senior Center 10:00 AM - Noon
- Winnett School 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Ryegate School 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Lavina School 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Golden Valley Colony 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Judith Gap School 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Harlowton Schools - Time TBA
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Strawberry Roan 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Ryegate Senior Center 11:00 AM - Noon
- Lavina Senior Center 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
To view upcoming Central Montana Health District events and important updates, you can now visit our Facebook page. CMHD Facebook
Do you want to quit using tobacco products but don't know where to start? Click the Quit Line link and get the support you need for success. Montana Quit Line
Clean Indoor Air Act
The Montana legislature passed the Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA), one of the most important public health policies in state history, in 2005.
The law requires all enclosed public places and workplaces, including work vehicles, or vehicles that serve as a place of work, and vehicles accessible to the public, such as taxis and buses to be smokefree; and it requires businesses to prominently place smokefree signs on all public entrances. The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services has adopted these rules.
To submit a complaint of violation of the Clean Indoor Air Act, please follow the link below and complete the online form.